-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

tired.. so tired.. it another week again.. still studying for my basic.. dunno leh.. just scared i'll fail again.. if this time fail it would be my 3rd time.. feel so ma lu... i guess i shouldn't waste anymore time.. i promise to start afresh aft cindy's b'dae.. so i better should do it soon.. i dun wanna break my promise to my dad.. den i'll start to save up to get a car.. anyway i'm saving up now already.. more savings to do every month.. nothign interesting to blog about these days.. everyday routine is the same.. no life.. this is worst den working in hotel.. i rather go back to the days when i'm on attachment.. shift jobs are more fun.. of course it depends on who you work with.. so many country club putting up for recuritment these days.. but it's not the right time to go for interview.. i saw one the singapore criket club.. admin assistant.. i really want it.. as i said.. it's not right time.. i want my bounus!! how i wish december is tomoro.. den tt mean i work for 3 more mths den i can quit.. erm no one at works knows my plan for resigning.. so just keep it between you and me.. haha.. ok take care peeps..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home