-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Saturday, December 29, 2007

it's the time of the year again to recap of what has been goin on for me in 2007. well.. got to say it's been quite a fruitful year for me.

Jan - was a mth that i got busy with my chalet with faye.. running in and out if aloha jus to get a glims of the feel when it's officaily the date.. haha.. too free i guess... craked our heads for the food.. decorations.. invitation list etc.. oh i didn't forget.. faye jasmin adrian and i play our hearts out for new year.. really enjoyed it...


Feb- enjoying my single life to the fullest.. hanging out with my dad.. which i really miss.. cos he will tell me diff facts in life and i could really learn from there... i guess he's my greatest inspiration in life... he's a great man who will nv forgive to whom it shall not be forgiven.. i guess my behaviour is all the same as him. he loves singing.. and tt infulences me too.. hmm as early as the age of 4.. yup! it's true..

as i was sayin i was enjoying my single life.. yup goin in and out of CCK to min up with jasmin.. jus love hanging out with faye and jasmin.. 3 of us.. they can nv fail to make me laugh.. wahaha and yes.. i started to got back in contact with yinhui and daphne.. it was great...


March - had cycling trip with SUE ppl.. which faye took a video of my talkin rubbish... which i didn't know.. thanx leh... den also had sentosa trips with jasmin and faye.. i also have video for tt id you wanna watch.. yup and we got back in track for the chalet... a preview of the invitation list.. gettign too excited for tt.. hahaa.. not forgetting BSB fever month


April - nv fail to have the chalet excitment.. haha.. craked our heads again.. had cycling trip with jasmin and i got my new hamster.. which the current one i'm having nw.. his name is Boey.. also not forgetting.. it was Aaron and Jamie's big day..


May - yes the tt month.. my chalet.. i'm gald to have it cos i really enjoyed it.. with all my frends and family with me.. once again.. thankyou for making possible... had a great tym esp with faye and adrian around.. apart from makin cry the last time badly cos from Sharil ( who keeps talin about jackson) everything was great.. faye adrian jasmin Mafia Alive ( with the action) haha
also did blog abotu my childhood days.. had some pic of tt too.. totally enjoyed my single life.. everyday was so fruitful... kor kor thanx for ur sparkling heart.. hah it was beautiful..


June - something miricel happen to me.. something that i acutally have given hope on.. but he came along to pick me up from darkness and shone a light in my life which has never fade.. i've found my love.. i can nv be more thankful to god den leading his way to mine.. i'm glad i went sentosa if not there won't be us nw.. dear.. am i right? hahaa

hmm june was a crazy month.. but i love it.. cos everything was made possible in that mth.. now i have another occassion to celebrate.. tt's ben and my anniversary.. =)


July - cancelled the phone line of jackson's.. aftall the waiting.. yup.. but puppy love was in the air for ben and I ahh.. well it will nv fail..

Aug - December.. sweet love.. enjoyed every moment of life. esp with benny.. not frogetting he got his car in September..


this coming 2008.. I have nothing much to hope for.. still workin on for my driving.. kinda lack this days.. cos been quite lazy.. jus hope everyone around me lives happily and healthily... of course to stay pretty.. simple right this yr.. haha.. tt's it.. Happy 2008! i'll be partyin at sentosa this yr.. looking forward to tt.. cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home