-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Thursday, November 09, 2006

sianzzzzzzz.. my rotting is my word now.. haha.. wat's new.. nothing at all.. haha.. oh ya stress is also my word now.. more to come ah bro.. haha.. sian ah.. now.. relax first.. aft dinner den continue my notes for second lesson.. yesterday just copied a bit only.. haiyo.. when can i have my licence.. i think ah.. the min i get my licence i will rent a car str8 man.. den ah.. go fetch bro.. min and kath..den go anywhere.. i think havock lor.. the car will be in 2 parts lor.. haah... so funny.. hey no need to fetch min la.. she got her bike.. den no need to fetch kath also.. cos min will fetch her.. hey den tt's left us.. bro you and me.. eh.. so keen to have my licence.. i think i have to work extra extra extra hard.. yeah.. i think i should.. ok.. will go for book for my trial test on sat la.. since no plans.. ya i go on sat.. haha.. earlier better later no space.. ok.. set.. haiyo.. cannot make up my mind.. sian.. hey grace.. fly back fast.. i miss you so.. so so much.. you owe me a big hug.. dun forget.. this phrase is blogged my bro.. from his friendster...





haiyo.. where is my beer.. my mic.. i miss singing and drinking.. i miss lot stock... i miss min and kath goin crazy.. i miss the games we play while drinking.. hey.. plan leh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home