-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Friday, January 11, 2008

blogging the moment again.. well many things to blog but dunno how to put it..

well.. i've been starting to think alot about my life and my future these days.. and having lots of funny dreams while sleeping.. my life os far has been great.. apart from some conflicts between me and my brother that has not been solved.. i've been a working adult for 3 years nows.. and many experience again from the job that i had.. from a not so independent meiyi.. i became more capable of myself.. in wokr and outside of work.. many good people i met along the way.. who guided me and giving me jokes while at work.. i even know wat their personality are.. that's wat a mask to wear.. but life have to go on.. i'm starting to get sick of it.. yes.. my job.. now currently.. I had to hold up so many jobs.. be it the changing of signboard.... changing the light bulbs.. everything u name i do it.. i jus dun see why i dun get help.. i dun wanna complain about anything.. but sometimes.. i jus dun feel happy with wat i have or am at work.. i dun mind helping.. but i guess i also deserved to be helped too.. why? i always tell me friends i wan to change job.. and i didn't act on it..

seriously this time.. i'm tired.. i jus wan to give up.. i'm lookin for jobs around the market.. at the same time.. i'm doin my soul searchin on wat industries i wan to land on.. i always wanted to go back hotel line.. or some place related to wat i have studied.. i really missed my days at Carlton.. serious missed tt.. the times workin with adrian and jasmin at the same shift.. it's the best days at calrton.. same thing 3 ppl in a shift but we can work happily helping each other.. but why can't the service office i work in now can't.. kor kor jasmin and faye.. i seriously miss 3 of u.. miss the jokes tt u 3 said.. sometimes indirectly makin fun of me.. but i still laugh.. nv been better den tt..


i guess the nxt industry i will step in will be workin in a courty club.. or a resort.. felxiable hours with no midnight shift.. though there isn't a sunday off.. but still it won't be aft 6...



Dear.. i guess there will be some changes in life if i work in a shift job.. cos it will really affect the times us being together.. i dun wan anything to change but i hope there is a better job for me to foreseek my future.. i'm seriouly sick of everything.. unhappy about the treatments. TOTALLY FED UP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home