-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Monday, March 03, 2008

long time no updates.. almost forgot i got this blog to update.. life have been too great that kept me busy with..


had steam boat last week while celebrating yinhui's b'dae.. dear, daph and me bought burberry's perfume for her.. and also a gift voucher.. :) actually i have nothing to update.. still busy with my life of resigning or not resigning.. i know i got to make tt desicion.. leave for a better life.. stay for the more stress and resposibility.

i suddenly feel unhappy about my job.. i dunno why.. maybe i've stayed there for so long till i'm too tired to move on with them.. i'm always a loner in settling problems.. the company has knock down walls so tt my other 2 colleague can see who is at the counter.. but still nobpdy can step in to help.. the client will jus stand there and wait for me.. WHY! can't they see there are 2 other humans sitting there..? i'm totally pissed of.. but i still remain my cool.. frm the morning today i'm draggin myself to move on.. i know i can't be draggin my whole life in this horrible life.. i wan to move on to the next chapter.. but i dunno how to make the first step.. i'm jus fear with can't find a job to substain my daily rice bowl.. i'm jus fear with tt.. i'm the only person who has to overcome tt myself..


well.. i'm planning a chalet.. a combine b'dae celebration with daphne.. which will be 17-18-19 may. still not book but the dates are confirmed.. my list is ever simple.. who ever came last yr will come this yr.. but of course.. the most wanted group are my mafia gang and sec sch gers.. :)

hmm.. wish me luck..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home