-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Sunday, December 27, 2009

what a day..

brouught my nephew, JunHan to watch Alvin and the chip munks today.. that naughty boy was rather a good boy today.. not as naughty as other days...

dear and I went to fetch him at 1130 from my cousin's house.... i went up to fetch him.. den he said he wanted to go 7-11 to buy something which in the end he played this game which need to us the game card.. let him play 15mins den we left... headed to Tiong Bahru Plaza... ate KFC for lunch den went popular to buy a card album for him to put his game cards..

after movie he said he wanted to go library.... there was a mobile library which he saw when we drove in... he chose 6 books... i think he will spend these few last days of 2009 reading them....


my cousin and wife together with his lil brother came to my grandma house... had dinner there..
dear left early cos he had an appointment... played with YingHan and also Junhan.. and they left at 73o cos my cousin had to go OG at bugis to exchange 1 pants...



a new year is coming.. seems like my all the resolutions for my 2009 was completed...
got my licence at last..

Next Year's Resolution is simple :

1. Save More Money
2. Wish for good health and wealth to everyone i know
3. Hope to settle down by the 3rd quater of the year..
4. Hope i can get a good house from HDB


that's all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home