-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Saturday, November 11, 2006

ha.. just came home from party world... went with kath.. min.. and bro faye.. didn't sing much songs.. maybe the time was too rushing.. i guess.. ya.. so booldy cold xia.. price was resonable la.. maybe we should do it some day again.. didn't sing enough.. so many songs in my head.. today's session is like a dedication day for me.. haha.. so many songs sang for me.. hmm... ya.. goin to put up every link of songs that was dedicated to me.. searching them now on you tube.. gonna be a long list.. ya.. bro i've gotta say sorry again to you.. sory for crying when you sang tt song... heaven knows.. sorry ok.. but i gotta admit you sang really well.. i wanted you to continue.. but min stoppped you.. i promise you.. when i get married.. i let you sing on my stage ok..you slip out info to me this afternoon.. on msn.. which i rather you not say.. cos i'll make me more curious lor.. you know my curiousity.. when i know something i really wanna know till the end.. you shldn't have said la.. now i'm bugging you again.. haiyo... so hate myself.. ok aft ktv.. we all went seperate ways.. i have ra-man with min.. it was on her cos i was broke already.. i'll treat her the nxt round.. yup.. ya. i think i really should go change the colour of my hair.. to more redder or rather.. a bit more blond.. haha.. no la.. i dunno how to say the colour.. it's between brown and blond.. how's tt explianation.. gotta do it maybe beginning of nxt month or so.. ya.. i told myself the min i start to dye my hair.. all things about me will change.. every single bit..


really ah.. can my parents just stop asking me the What and where ques.. it's just to pissed la.. i'm enjoying my outing the these words appear on my hp screen.. den is like sian ji bua already lor.. you know how it feels.. is like wat the fuck.. wah lan deh... i really hate it lor.. den reach home.. the W word.. Why so late.. so sick la.. goin to burst out soon.. i was cursing and swearing while walking home just now.. with all the valgar words i can think of in my mind.. i swear i was mumberling while walking home all the hokkien valgar word english ones cantonese ones.. haiya all that can come to my mind.. i've nv been so pissed with my parents in my life.. no matter how much they control me last time.. but now, i think is enough.. over enough.. i've tolarate more than enough.. i know they care.. but i think they should give rooms or freedom and space for me or my brother.. we are adults now not little kids running around the house with masak masak.. just so feel like getting out of this box.. why why why.. where where where.. what what what.. STOP IT !!! last time my mother now my father.. wah liao.. story nv ends.. ya not talking to my mum again.. unless need to inform her something.. i was telling her i'm goin to take my contact lense tomoro.. she was like.. "tomoro sunday leh.. auntie serene not in tomoro wat.." she not in i cannot take my lense.. so her staff handle ah.. i have to suit the shop's timing? hey i'm the customer mum.. i also have my plans to do my stuff.. i dun like to drag time to do my own stuff.. i'm gonna heck care bout everything.. i just do things my way now.. sorry to be rebelious or whatso ever i just had enough of the controlable life before.. i'm a human not an animal.. i'm an adult not a small kid.. haiya just take me away la jackson.. take me far away.. the further the better.. i just had it.. come on lor.. it's a sat.. wat more its only 930 so early.. go home for wat xia.. face the wall and catch mosquitoe ah.. or houseflies.. i only got 2 weekends sat and sunday.. can't you all just let me relax.. aft a stressful week.. i'm handling so many things.. bao ka liao.. i feel so useless before.. having to obey them.. now.. sorry.. i'm going to fly my kite and sing my song.. things i should obey i will listen.. things i think i should my way.. i just gotta say i'm sorry.. i really wanna spend more time out.. with my frends .. from young listen to you al because i was in sch.. den go shatec.. listen to you all be cos i was on attchment now what else you all wan... wat you all want from me.. WAT!!! TEL ME.. ani't i obediant enough.. am i being too obediant till you can climb up to my head.. ? i'm goin crazy.. stop putting stress on me.. i blogged this morning.. i'm not afaird to leave you all one day if you all chase me out.. i'm not acting big .. but i can stand and earn for eveything myself.. i'm standing very strong for my rights at home.. sorry to show how rebelious i am.. just standing up for all the rights at home.. i guess you all didn't know how i was at home ba.. cos i've always been a cheerful person who seems to have no problems at home.. but deep down.. i'm facing alot.. alot to blog or to say about.. my last time to say.. I"M STANDING UP FOR ALL MY RIGHTS INCLUDING MY HAPPINESS WITH JACKSON AND THE ONES I LOOSE...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home