-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Saturday, March 10, 2007

chalet name




To All who are in my Invitation List for the early celebration of my b'dae the chalet is finally confirm the here is the information... If you are in plans to sabo me.. pls remember to bring extra clothes to change.



invitationII



invitation information



guest list
* guest list is not complete.. you received the link of my blog or msg or email.. means you are invited..



map_loyang1
*pls click on the pic to have a better view.


Bus : take bus 354 @ Pasir Ris bus interchange
( YOU HAVE TO WALK ALL THE WAY IN TO THE END)

IF YOU ARE DRIVING : AT THE ENTRENCE OF THE ALOHA, TURN RIGHT
DRIVE ALL THE WAY IN TO THE END. No worries with parking


pls do come and enjoy the day out.. feel free to call me or faye for any assistance.
see ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home