-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

hmm.. wat a day.. something i notice.. i was happier this week.. maybe b'cos my work load was at last shared by someone.. yes my boss employed a new staff.. she's the same age me.. apart of her stayin at bedok tt somehow annoys me.. about tt area.. she well quick learner.. just tt sometimes forgets stuff. well.. apperence calm.. guai.. but when we get closer each day.. can see her true colours.. she start naggin bout work.. haha.. 3 of us gets along well la.. so fast.. ahha.. great.. :) hmm.. so many to blog about work.. about papa roach.. my boss brother.. who has always been annoying me since day one.. and has nv change.. i typed a letter with bro to submit to my boss.. but it's still in my hands.. i dunno when to tell her.. really annoyed with him invading my life.. and it's kinda haressing me.. in some ways la.. tt's all i gotta say.. well.. for my safety.. i'll tell my boss soon.. no worries peeps.. i'm not easily bullied....


Sunday.. cycling was fun.. rented the bike from the same shop when it was the time with jasmin.. cycled for 2 hours.. and had a light snack at BK.. den headed home.. here's the clip of me cycling.. and i was talkin about bad luck.. cos of 2 black cats.. and pic pic we took not many cos we were busy on our cycling journey..





Anna & Meiyi



East Coast
*dave is takin the pic..




yesterday.. earth quake day.. my office building was actually shakin lor.. it was so serious.. that my clients who were there all left in seconds.. the tv was shaking ans we was heard a loud banging sound.. tot was someone doing renovation tryin to break the wall.. but i wasn't. aft yumei bring up the letters.. lorraine called and ask us to leave the building.. at the same time did evacuation of the office... meimei.. knocked on every door of the client. i worte a note to tell clietns to call my boss for anything.. my level was cleared.. only the office nxt to us was lookin at wat was happening.. so damm la.. was if the buildin was goin to collapse.. they goin to die there first lor.. stupid.. well i mean you nv know wat will happened.. lorraine told us to go for lunch and to return back by 2.. so we did.. when we got back.. aft a few mins.. we felt the shake again.. once again all my clients came out.. and guess wat.. lorraine didn't feel anything.. Oh My god! my boss! i was like wat the hell.. everyone can feel it lor.. and she only say i feel dizzy tt's all.. *smack heads! sped up with our work.. all the way.. did stop.. i was attending 2 clients at one time.. well not the first time.. cos i'm a public relation in the office.. see clients.. hai.. well i llike tt cos i dun need to ans calls.. ahha..


today was so smooth.. same thing everday.. yumei i gettin the hang of the work.. now she can automatic do things and.. haha.. ah lian pattern come out.. all the $$#%#$% comes out.. like meimei.. lorraine and me.. loud when no clients in the office.. haha.. hmm.. was suppose to go KL this weekend.. but was cancelled.. due to my aunt's church programm.. stupid.. all my hopes for shoppin gone down the drain.. andi took off already lor for friday.. wasted my leave.. shit man.. well.. just take the leave.. goin to sleep later .. den go for my assigment of the day..


oh yes.. also brought my dear to the vet.. he's kinda sick.. walkin more to the left side.. the vet say it might have fell in the cage while playin and hurt himself.. his fur is droppin and kinda sticky.. and oily on the skin.. givin him medicain everyday.. had to force him.. cos he's always running away from it.. hmm goin to observe him for a week.. if his balance gets worst.. he needs to start on a medication programm soon to cure tt.. but he's still as active as ever.. eating well.. goin to spend lots of time with him.. Snowy.. get well soon alright.. i love you.. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home