-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Monday, February 19, 2007

always wanting to find a video to post up for all of my frends.. i came a cross this song.. by micheal learns to rock on radio tt day aft doin my assessments at SSDC.. but i forgot wat title was it.. but nvm.. i was viewing videos by backstreet boys.. cos it's an all time favourite by tania, grace and me.. and came saw this song title "Lift Me Up".. so i kinda wanna know wat kinda song was it.. will i love it now.. it's a song which will get a bunch of ppl singing together.. well.. i know i did say many times thank you to my frends bout howmuch i appreciated the love and care from them seriously deep down.. i really do.. i dun have much frends.. well i dunno why.. the close ones are thoes whom i always hang out with.. well i dun mind having less frends.. cos my dad once told me.. you dun need to have a lot of frend to live in the world.. sometimes.. 1 frend or a few is good enough.. well.. i totally agree.. be wat i am.. and i am wat i am.. my lists of close frends are so simple to to list down.. 5 in the list.. and this song is just for the 5 of you.

1. Tania
2. Cindy
3. Grace
4. Jasmin
5. Faye





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home