-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Sunday, March 23, 2008

hmm i guess it was a long time since i blogged a long story about my happenings..

haapy occasions in my family.. a new born baby has arrived..! yup i'm older again.. my new baby nephew has arrived. i'm very happy indeed.. as usual i'm busy buying baby stuff from thursday.. hah.. cos i jus love window shoppin for baby stuff nowadys.. dunno why jus a feelin from the heart.. my heart is smilling too.. :P and my naughty nephew Jun han's b'dae is around to corner too.. so good his baby brother is jus like 10 days earlier den him.. yup that miscivious one tt was at my chalet last year.. well.. i hope is not too late to say sorry to those that was abused by him.. i heard he hit some of you there.. so sorry.. pls forgive ok?

LAter i'll be goin his house to see the new born.. at the same time baby sit him awhile.. he is one not shy kid.. well.. as faye says.. not shy den can get.. he learns tt.. haha.. faye wat u though him tt day at the chalet...

hmm.. i wonder when is my turn.. time will tell me the answer.. it's our generations' time to get married.. jus guessing who will get married first.. :P tc peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home