-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Thursday, March 13, 2008

well not goin to blog much. On Mc again. Falling sick very easily these days.

today marks the day that both ben and i fell sick together. fever, sore throat, flu.

gave resignation letter to lorraine yesterday. She was raher shocked and insisted me to stay on. Ask me to take back the letter and think over again. Well, desicions are clear. But she also said, If is the pay matter and for a better future she will not keep me and let me go.. For 3 interviews i went, i still like the Plaza Sing one. Start 11am but ends at 9pm( which i dun mind) cos it's in the shoppin mall and i can do shoppin during lunch or aft work on sat! dear we can go the GV upstairs to watch movie str8.. so convinent! haha


oh, sunday we went Vivo to play arcade aft the steam boat at my grandma house.. play a fighting game kinda like street fighter.. guess who won? ME! hahaa hey dear lousy la you.. I play street fighter since i was pr1.. LOVE TT GAME! cos i nv loose to my boy cousins.. haha MAFIA ALIVE!

This sat goin to bowl again with the gang.. I actually insisted on cycling while others on bowling.. gotta go with their decision this time cos i'm sick.. cos exercise too much. sob :(

ok enough of showing off myself... goin back to bed now to rest. tc peeps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home