-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Haven’t been blogging for the past 1 year.. almost forgot that I have a blog to update until dear reminded me 2 days ago, he said: “I went to see your blog yesterday.. you very long nv update already hor…” which then I remembered, I had a blog…

1 year is almost gone.. so many things had happened and is happening..
Attended S.H.E concert in April , S.H.E is the one. Also attended Liu Qian’s magic world tour show.. the only 2 concert I want to attend but no money is Jay Chou and Luo Zhi Xiang’s.. hai nvm.. sure have next time.

Got proposed by dear in April.. I lost my grandma in May… the most devastated thing happened in my life… but it’s been 114 days already.. I will move on..

Going Bangkok tomorrow with Lorraine.. it’s the 3rd company trip I’m going with her.. I bet this will be good too.. and in another month plus time.. I’m going to HONGKONG!!
Also going to get my turn to choose a house next month..

Busy October.. going to clean up grandma house too.. packing and painting and washing…
I got to say this year.. it’s a fruitful year for me.. except for the lost of my grandma..

Next year is going to be better.. planning to settle down….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home