-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Saturday, November 18, 2006

god damm.. it's a sat morning.. and my off day.. wat am i doin so early... hmm can't really sleep last night.. ya lor.. worried about some personnel stuff.. hai.. now goin to blog for my new year resolution.. it's kinda early but.. i dun wanna wait till 31 DEc.. cos i won't be in s'pore.. i'll be shopping like mad in KL.. so looking forward to that.. yup dun worry i'll bring presents home.. for my close mates..

hmm.. i want so many things.. here goes the list

Mp3... Lap-top.. nice clothes.. a diamond ring.. eh.. a new handphone.. my driving licence.. my hair to be longer.. my face to be slimer.. hmm.. a successful chalet nxt year..

dunno wat to blog already.. blog tonight again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home