-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

i'm early with my nw year resolutions.. cos i won't be online i think.. just in case la.. cos there are plans to go JB with lorraine.. my boss.. ya.. dunno la.. not really confirm still waiting for meimei's final answer.. yup.. so till then ba.. some have been made for this year but i didn't fulfil it.. and was kinda up sad la.. so i'm not gonna let myself down again.. for the brand new yr.. let's wrap up what's been goin on for 2006 for me..



jan-feb 06 --> nothing much happen was still with jackson..
mar 06 --> went hong kong.. a treat from mt parents cos it was a credit i earn for graduating
from shatec

apr to may 06 --> my sick month.. fell sick easily.. busy with D&D
jun06 --> my b'dae month..
Jul to sep06 --> things started to drift away for me and jackson and finally the split came
Oct 06 - - > my struggling month .. tot he will come to me.. blogging the memories of him.. i was
in hell.. struglling with being lonley.. tryin stand up
from the fall .. reunite with lost frends..
Nov 06 - -> regain my confidence.. and walkin through my road and lookin forward for my
future..
Dec 06 --> busy month overloaded with work.




2006 was goin smooth at first.. but in the end i sucked a whole lot.. never wan to have this kinda year again..



my resolution for 2007...

1 . to pass my driving in the shortest time.
2. enjoy myself as much before falling in love again
3. have a successful chalet for my b'dae..
4. dun wanna shed another tear.. for no reason
5. work harder to earn for every attandence incentive..
6. go on a holiday.. taiwan, a place i've always wanted to visit
7. to fall in love with a right guy (Have a bf) hopfully he's a good guy.. who nv let me go and walk
thru my whole life.
8. maintain my slim body.. haha.. it took me quite some time to slim down.. and costly too :P
9. save more money. to get my own car
(suzuki swift or a honda car i still findin the name, must
be in pink)
10. have a healthy and long hair.. be prettier den now.




i have so many to fulfil.. just do watever that i can.. but of course nv wanna feel hurt again..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home