-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

ok tryin to blog.. internet is so slow.. geting fed up.. hai.. ok up-dating myself for these two days.. hmm.. sunday when Bukit Pangjang.. met up with min, kath and faye.. was at starbucks sitting.. not really for me.. i was walkin around in the mall.. i was late cos was at my aunt's place earlier.. yup.. first time was with min.. cos she wanted to buy a so called bag for her make-up.. the current one is rather not in a good state.. but we end up goin to trim our eye-brows.. haha.. ok.. den went down again to star-bucks.. cos kath msg me say that she's there.. ya.. hand around there for 15mins.. den went in again.. cos she wanted to get stuff for the X'mas party she's goin later tt day.. aft all shopping.. kath headed home.. faye min & i went the near-by parsa malam.. aft which headed to a hdb block to surf net.. connection wasn't wat was expect.. so went back to min's block.. hand around there till 9+ den my dad came to pick me up..


wow.. yesterday.. was a total busy day.. didn't had time to relax.. every minute was work.. so tired lor.. den the china uncle we always type letter for him wan also come.. erm.. he's a rather troublesome guy la.. and his typing need to do translation in your own words.. so we always try to avoid typing for him.. and he always come when we are busy.. so.. we kinda feel sian when we see him.. ya.. totally busy as i said.. left work at 615pm.. wanted to go suntec to get stuff for my dear snowy.. but was raining heavily.. so changed my mind and headed home.. did facial, painted my nails etc.. haha.. nothing extraordinary happen.. everyday is the same... kinda sick of it.. ha i dunno why.. i guess tt's all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home