-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Friday, December 22, 2006

yes.. holiday mood again.. this week is my mix up dated week.. haha.. got mixed up with tania's theory date.. and cindy's holiday trip date... aft cindy told me many times.. but still got mixed up.. haha.. i msged cindy wishing her a good trip.. den kana snooked.. hah got she tomoro den go.. hai.. wat's wrong with me xia.. den fingers not listen to me too.. keep typing wrongly today.. ahah.. crazy day.. work was great.. so slagged.. haa.. can even chat with kenny online.. cos normally i dun.. cos too busy.. i'm at the central of attraction wat.. reception.. hai.. but not bad la.. can see handsome guys walkin in and out of the gents.. hahaah..


aft work went shopping alone.. yup.. again.. hmm sometimes i rather do shopping alone.. i just liked it.. hmm i always depend on frends b4 i started stepping into the working adult world.. but now to me.. i love shopping alone.. i can take my time.. own sweet time.. haha.. but shopping could be fun too.. alone.. ppl ask me where am i and what i'm doin.. i just say shoppin alone.. i know you all are worried that i'm not doin ok.. but hey.. dun worry.. i'm fine way fine.. life being single is so free.. but i normally dun buy much with frends.. so ya..


hmm.. bro actually i read your blog already.. ha! well i do understand it's about waiting for someone whom you loved b4.. well not to dwell again.. but i do too.. waiting just tt i dun show.. maybe wiating for him or waitin for a new circle of love.. i dun wan to show the weak side of me anymore.. not to anyone anymore too.. i'm moving on so well.. and in just a snap.. i've stand tall.. and i wan to stand taller each day.. enjoying each min of time smilling and laughin.. i dun wanna shed a tear anymore or turn my head around and say.. hey jackson.. i'm still in love with you.. i'm waiting.. no.. i dun wan tt side of meiyi in my mirror i see anymore.. i was weak.. but i'm not anymore.. hey.. i'm not dwelling.. dun worry.. just saying out off my heart.. i love wat i am now.. single and free.. i love each day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home