-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

brr..so cold.. been raining for so many donkey days..was planning to walk the pasar malam at my house but forget it. erm.. ya.. now my feet is feeling so cold.. well. thought the rain has stopped for now.. i think it's goin to start again this aftnoon.. hey i rather have this cooling weathr den walkin in the hot sun..


nothing much at work.. the same got bugged by ragamuffin.. ermm my boss brother la.. really hate him.. irritating man.. ya.. got my pay.. so planning to buy my mp3 and book my pratical..
not much to blog leh.. well the sat's for this month are full for me.. this coming sat got xmas party.. den nxt sat is grace b'dae.. wow.. 2006 is goin to be over.. tt's good.. cos tt means my new yr is coming.. i hope yr 07 for me is a yr of luck.. bless me god.. amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home