-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Friday, December 08, 2006

just got home with my hair cut.. yo new fringe.. i look so sweet now.. haha.. really.. den just trim the dead ends.. haha.. prettie.. :P hairstylist kenneth always do many ways of cutting for my hiar.. i finally found my trusted hair saloon.. haha.. not goin to change anymore.. oh ya i saw a man shuai just now.. at the saloon.. ya.. haha.. erm.. haiya.. not pretty just now.. make up all gone.. watever.. haha.. well.. i believe.. i have crushes on the streets everyday when i go out.. just like me.. i admires ppl i see.. haha.. yup.. i guess tt's wat singles always do.. i'm enjoying tt.. really enjoying.. many things to be done in my life now.. go back saloon to touch up the colours of my hair.. study harder for my basic.. and be more hardworkin.. buy my mp3.. den earn more money to buy myself a diamond ring for my 22nd b'dae.. play harder den hopefully fall in love again.. and this time.. i need to becarful.. and not to rush to it.. find one who can make it.. from the moment i know him till my whole life ends... pray hard.. nv wanna feel hurt anymore.. cos it really sucked a whole lot.. i know myself.. i won't break someone's heart.. unless he diguested me.. yup.. maintain my weight and shape.. haha.. so many things to do to satisfy myself.. hmm... god give me more time to do all this before my b'dae comes nxt yr.. pls?? and give more customers to my company den i can more incentive.. pray pray




ok.. now looking forward for tomoro.. goin for a night walk.. exploring with bro and his frends.. meeting up with new ppl again.. another stage of my life.. so excited.. goin to a place i nv been before.. goin to take lots of pic.. i'll upload them once i'm done.. erm i forgot wat is it but.. i saw the ad frm bro's fren blog.. cos bro showed me when we were rotting at star bucks one day.. ya.. and you all know what.. after the exploring have bbq!! wow FOOD!! haha.. ok i'll control myself no worries.. i know my limit.. i won't eat too much.. haha... ok.. nite peeps.. need rest to recharge myself for the enjoyable day tomoro..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home