-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

oh well.. i'm sorry it's been days since i update.. well.. nothing much to up date ba.. hmm. now i'm having headaches.. so many pimples poping out.. oh.. meiyi not pretty already.. i'm tryin my best to drink lots of water.. i really mean lots.. but sometimes work is too buzy so i kinda heck it.. haha.. yup.. i'm goin to squeeze one later.. oh.. so low moral now.. image of myself is wat i really mind so ya.. hmm.. really nothing to blog .. nothing nice to share at all.. hmm.. i guess i need to get out to know ppl and there and there i have more outings.. dunno la.. i need no naggin.. but i still waiting for the one to step in.. hmm.. well i have no one in mind now.. my mind is all filled with my driving and chalet.. which i'm excited about.. hmm to all who are reading(esp my close frends).. i really hope all of you will be there.. it's happening.. i'm thinkin of the theme for it.. it won't be an ordinary a b'dae chalet.. besides the food and drink which are all picked by me with all my heart and soul.. which will suit everyone.. i promise!! just a little note.. it's a romantic and happening one.. find out urself.. haha.. cos i miss all of you..



hmm thinkin of i think i'll cry.. dunno la.. i guess it'll be touching to celebrate my b'dae with all the ppl i know and ppl who are colse to me and my heart.. esp my closet frends like tania and cindy.. and i've nv had such a big celebration with so big buch of ppl.. i tihnk i repeated myself.. so if i'm crying on the 26th of May 2007 at the chalet.. pls give me a warmest hug..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home