-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Saturday, February 03, 2007

shopping spree again for me.. a day out with my dad to JB.. haven't been there for 4mths plus.. though everything's still the same.. buy i bought only my heels for work.. and tt's sad.. haha.. hmm had heart to heart talk.. and i didn't ent any sms till i go back to spore.. hmm.. i finally realise i have left my dad out.. i'm always spendin so much time with my mum.. hmm cos my dad drive night shifts everyday.. and his only off day is sat.. hmm... maybe it's time i should spend more time with him.. when i'm still single.. haha.. he need a company.. and tt's left me.. dun think of my brother.. tt useless and selfish bum.. *Whacks head...


ok.. this is a comment which i cannot keep to my heart anymore.. i was.. and i swear i was boiling when i was told.. hey! hello.. who you think you are.. it's just an appt tt i dun wanna go doesn't mean it's my fault to spoil your day.. i'm no one to you anyway.. who you think you are too.. get life la.. you are just a down graded guy in my list.. that's all i have to say.



my day was not spoilt be'cos of tt.. ahhaa.. sian.. tomoro another cinderella day.. den monday.. goin to do shoppin all by myself.. PEACE!! goin to get busy this week or 2.. dressin myself up.. goin to medicure and pedicure.. all myself.. pamper myself more.. i love myself more and more.. haa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home