-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

been so tired lately.. and stressed too.. going for my driving lessons.. can't really book alot of slots.. cos $$ it's expensive.. the fee is goin to increase..!! from 57++ to 62++.. damm.. no money lor.. i only can book 2 slot in a month.. so bad la.. nvm.. jasmin say to go slow now.. cos i'm still akin my advance.. yes..


so many filings to do at work.. back to my multi-taskin meiyi.. have to assist my boss and jar-gar my counter again.. my boss apprently recruited a new stuff but left at 26days.. and i am back at my counter.. well, i'm happy cos i get to see the clients smiles again.. well tt's the whole point of why i when interview.. cos i get to meet different ppl.. kinda miss my hotel days sometimes.. kinda think back.. why didn't i go on the interview to work at the club floor.. i gave up half-way cos at tt time i was with jackson and i tot workin at at ofice environment might have more time to spend with him.. but now to me it's all worith it to work the 9-5 hour.. i have time aft tt to go shopping....


but of course every job has it's pro's and con's about it.. currently i like mine.. and not thinkin of changin it at this point of time till i get my lisence.. i'm really saving now to get my dream car.. i want it metalic pink.. the inside of the car should be black and white.. hmm... dreamin now already.. hmm.. but for now.. i'm planing a good chalet for the chalet for my b'dae in my life for the 1st time.. soo lookin forward to see my friends..i dunno the date is like coming nearer and i have so many things to do.. kinda lost and really lost dunno which to do first.. coming out the real final list of guest nxt month.. well let's just take this month as my holiday month.. but aft aaron's and jamie's wedding i'm goin to speed up already.. oh ya.. still lookin around for a dress.. even though i bought one already.. hmm.. dunno la.. think the one i bought is not really the one.. mixed up..!



oh god.. give me as many thinking caps.. and let me think fast for wat i wan.. thank you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home