-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Thursday, May 10, 2007

had a great time last night.. with my 2 gfs.. kath n novwell.. went k box to sand our lungs out.. it's been a long time since we hand out.. though it was 1 mth since we last met.. had our dinner at this jap resturant.. next to the k-box at cineleisure.. it was a juggist night.. but we skipped tt promo.. cos we didn't want to drink tt night.. yup.. sang many songs.. till we forgot the time.. got home in diff cabs.. haha.. hey.. nxt outing ah.. dun forget..


hmm.. got into deeper thoughts of my past.. and deleted my past "happy moments" of "him" dun wanna have any more stuff to do with him in my life anymore.. it's a fullstop.. hmm feeling love coming.. properbly on the way.. pray..


hmm.. been a bit low profile on my backstage of my life.. cos i dun wanna blog anything unhappy here.. hmm my grandma is sill on medication and and in the process of recovery.. though she's stil smiling when we go down.. but i feels hurt.. cos she's smiling in pain.. i dun wanna see her like tt.. cos she's been so cheerful in my impression.. i know she will be fine and i pray hard for tt.. praying hard to my late best and closet cousin ( whom dealry still missed by me ).. praying to my other 3 grandparents.. i never wan to live with regret when she's here with me.. goin to spend every weekend at her house accompanying her.. it's been goin on.. for me at least.. other den my other cousins.. she will make it thru.. she promise me that she will drink my cup of tea before she leaves.. grandma i love u..


counting to the days of my break.. goin to have a good time.. i'm listing down the guest list.. it's a whole lots of ppl.. inlcluding my family members. haha.. esp my cute and naughty nephew whom i dotes alot.. ya the one whom i always chased at each family gathering.. the yi bai ge why boy.. =) i have already decided on the cake it won't be a big one.. cos i realised cakes are always a problem to finish up.. goin to order it soon thru my client..


hmm.. i guess nothing to blog.. jus want my close frends to be there at the chalet.. u know who u are la.. dun need to name.. the ones close to heart lor.. 6 of u.. minus one in auzi.. haha.. miss u ger.. muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home