-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Monday, October 08, 2007

busy week..

been lagging for a while now.. sorry peeps..

well.. weekend was great.. had ktv sessions with gallen, kevin, hock seng, morris ( 4 "Heavenly King) as usual.. morrise inserted all the Liang Jing Ru song for me to sing.. ganging up with Gallen.. they were happily doin it like as if i was not there.. win liao lor.. hmm :P also not forgetting my 2 gers.. Yinhui and Daphne

It was my first time singing in front of dear.. not tt i nv sing before in front of him.. jus tt i projected my voice even more..yup.. a bit shy.. haha.. but i didn't show anything la.. jus kept on singing.. cos I got to sing with feelings.. cos every song have a soul.. gald tt i got to sing most of the song i wanted.. haha.. my homework didn't go to a waste.. also sang some duet with sweetie.. :)

we were singing from 3pm to 10 pm.. haha.. well.. dun worry peeps it's not expensive at all.. cos we didn't go to party world nor K Box..

tt's for sat..


Sunday was great too... i left home at 830am.. sweetie came to fetch me.. drove off to his house.. had breakfast which his mum bought.. You Tiao.. haah.. den we wash car aft that.. well haven't been washing the car for 1 week +.. haha,,, dirty Jazz..i was doin cleaning in the car while he do the outer part.. aft an hour of cleaning.. Jazz is Clean!! haha.. I took my bath den we have lunch at his house.. his mum's cooking is almost the same as my mum.. yup.. aft waiting for him to wash and dress up.. we headed off to Orchard to do some shopping.. i suppose to buy clothes but thoughs were hled back cos I am goin KL with Lorriane this friday.. so in the end we only got stuff to put in the photo album we were doin.. spent about 2 hours at Taka's Art Friend.. we headed off to Ceni and Heeren's too.. left Orchard at 515pm.. went back to his house.. to put up the photos that we developed b4 into the respective places.. had Cup Noodles for dinner.. cos we didn't know wat to eat.. den log into the net and i headed home aft tt..



sweetie.. it's been a long time since i left messages for you in my blog... dun think i've forgotten to blog.. it's been coming a month since u got your car.. hmm.. i got to admit u are slowly getting better with the roads now.. haha.. expect ur memory is a bit bad.. haha.. i got to remind u all the time.. sorry for giving u last min directions.. sometimes.. den made u mad.. esp the one at geylang serai.. we almost met up into an accident.. so sorry.. well.. my life has nv been better.. thank you for bringing me to so many places.. now that we have new things in our life.. which is Jazz.. i promise i'll keep it nice and clean.. cos without the car i won't go so many places.. :)

sweetie.. i love u.. and nv will i stop counting the days till i see u again.. i know u are stress with ur sales.. sorry i can't do anything much.. other den bring u into my company.. but other den tt my moral support is always there to keep u goin on.. cos tt's my duty.. and our first song has all the promises.. muacks..



goin to kl soon... goin to take pic from the Twin Tower.. this trip is only Lorraine, Joehan( lorraine's husband my big boss) Mei Mei and Me.. goin to be very shagged.. excited also cos this will be the first time i'm spedning over night with them.. haha.. SHOPPING I"M COMING!! wahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home