-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

jus in a few days will be exactly 3 mths since i got attatched..


dear.. i wanna thank you for many things..

thank you for being patient with me.. when times i was unpolite esp recently
thank you for giving me surprises hmm but these few times... a bit lagg ah.. haha
thank you for bring me so much laughter.. and it made all my tiredness aft work all gone
thank you for goin through new experiences with me
thank you for your presents so far tt u have bought for me..
thank you for craking ur brian cells on where to go and wat to do..

thank you for accepting me.. and letting me into ur life allowing me to walk thru this journey till the end of time with you..

i'm sorry for being hmm a mafia these days.. aft tt day we talked at the park.. i decided to change for good because i care about us and i love u.. i'm glad u seen a change on sat.. i guess i neglect u sometimes when i was with yinhui and daphne.. i'm sorry..

i'm sorry for all the wrong tt i've done.. if i have.. muacks...


i promise with my heart and soul.. u are the last one i wanna be with.. tieing a knot of my life with in 3 yrs down the road..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home