-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

hmmm...

i guess it's time to blog.. aft a few days of laziness.. kinda tired lately i dunno why.. kinda stress up of my life too... but most if is work.. as usual


ktv session with gallen,morris,kevin and yinhui was fun.. i sang alot of songs.. hmm sang quit alot of duet with gallen too.. yup.. they claimed tt i'm xiao xiao rui en and xiao xiao liang jing ru.. well watever.. but the comment they gave me.. made my day.. cos i nv have much comment about it.. was actually surprise.. haha.. confidence are added in..


i'm setting my mind now.. to loose weight again.. i guess i ate too much lately.. kinda put on some weight..goin bac to my routine.. eat lesser this time.. jus goin to depend on porraige... goin to loose at least 3kg this time round..


lots of thing s are running in my mind.. i dun wanna blog about it..

sentosa is on this sat.. kinda excited about it.. goin to see my gang of frends.. non stop laughter again.. miss u guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home