-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Monday, September 03, 2007

i'm mind is at ease...


just feelings lost about everything.. the ego was there.. work set my mind at ease.. every min today was filled with work... didn't even gone online at work.. cos i see no point.. yup.. well i'm gald i'm at ease and relaxing myself with songs.. though all the songs are sentimental and will bring me to my sentimental self.. well.. all of it is my fav song.. love songs are always my fav...

i guess.. i'm a soft kinda ger..


tried to call my dearest the whole day.. but unfortunately the phone was.. offed.. wanted to say how sorry i am.. but didn't get thru.. was rather worried wat will happen to him.. to stop thinking of him.. i had to load myself with work... nothing but work.. didn't even talk much to meimei and lorraine.. and also my clients... hai.. jus wan to be peaceful and quiet today...

my day was brighton a lil when i saw his msg.. a msg tt i will keep.. and saved.. well.. sweetie i'm very sorry.. i jus hate it when u are not here with me.. i hate the slience around me.. i hate everything.. it totally sucked.. i'm counting the hours for ur return.. i'm sorry for sounding rude jus now.. cos i had to be strong.. i acutally teared a lil when i hear ur voice.. jus tt i'm in public.. i jus had to be strong.. i'm lookin forward to see u tomoro.. currently nw as i'm typing tears are in my eyes too.. i'm listen to the song on ur mobile phone.. i wanna hold u close to my heart.. and hear ur heat beat.. with ur tenderness.. sweetie.. u struck me with ur love... and the feeling is getting stronger..


it's 20+ hours till i see u.. fingers crossed.. muacks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home