-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

yesterday was one happening day for me..

had gastric pain again.. it'll never stop soming back for me.. the pain start at 11am whilei was at work.. but i got worst aft i ate a few spoons of porraige.. yup i didn't finish it.. threw away almost a ful pack of it.. Took half day to see company doctor.. dear accompanied me.. it didn't stop even though i took the prescribtion..

Lay in my bed... the pain got even bad.. at 6 dear rushed me to hospital to see a doc.. I was cryin in pain for many times.. and throw out many times.. the feelin was yacky.. never had tt bad pain before.. waited for 2 hours den it's my turn to see the doctor... imagine i was suffering and bearing the pain for almost the whole day.. my mum was at the hospital too.. aft a 4 hours of battle in the hospital with blood test and other tests.. and medication and injection, I was fine..

got home at around 11 and went to bed immediately..

seriously, i almost feel like dying.. got 3 days mc for tt.. i guess i needed lotsss of rest.. benn very weak these days.. tc everyone too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home