-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chines new year is around the corner.. time is running short.. so much spring cleaning to do..

pretty satisfied with myself today.. haha.. it's been so long since i've done most of the housework by myself.. *grins!

woke up.. 730 this morning.. wash up, bough breakfast for my parents and brother.. and also bought some cleaning solutions.. 9am.. transfrom myself to a housekeeper.. wash the bathroom for 1 hour.. after that wash the window at my beadside.. followed by wash the corridor and wash my house gate and main door.. took a 5 mins break.. continued with cleaning up my room.. vaccum my bedside window again.. because some part can't wash.. also vaccume the room and the walls and clean my cupboard.

vaccume the whole house, mopped the floor.. ALL MYSELF! :) only wash the kitchen with my mum.. well now my house is spotless with dust.. fresh air.


didn't meet sweetie today.. because today, i'm having reunion lunch with my parents at home.. every year we will eat 1 week.. that's our tradition.. he's also busy doing painting at home.. i also helped out yesterday.. pretty fun.. haha cos it is a good form of arm exercise. :p

well.. it's counting down to 1 week to chinese new year.. soon will be hearing my aunties asking.. when getting married ah? den those long time no see relative will be sayin.. wah you so big liao ah.. last time see u.. you were this tall only.... blah blah blah... haha well most of all i'm looking forward to see my friends.. and also my 4 loveable nephews..


next sunday.. goin to my grandma house for reunion dinner.. hope my lil nephew jun han will be there.. looking forward to play with him.. also with other 3 nephews..

long holiday this coming week.. not sure where to go on the eve of the new year..well.. will plan again.. going shoppin tomoro myself.. i want to look for new year clothes that I can wear to work as well..


going to tie up myself with practical.. my instructor said I still left with 10 lessons..
wah!! so fast.. but my final still not passed.. sad and worried.. but also excited at the same time.. cos soon I can drive sweetie's car.. YEAH! so looking forward... lalalalala


i guess that's all.. take care..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home