-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Haven't been updating regularly like before.. dunno why.. just lazy i guess..

apart from being lazy i'm busy.. busy with work.. to the extrem.. aft work i'm busy with FACE BOOK!! haha.. very addicted to it.. now I know why dear friends say face book is fun.. so may game to play..

my events are all in line now.. next week.. going to be the reaching point of getting even more busy. 1st society event.. SSFS.. a 4 days event.. but that i'm not worried because this society have been with us for 3 years so I roughly know the flow..

nxt is EPTC.. this is a very big event which I cannot make any mistake.. it's a 4.5 days event.. whcih I think all 4.5 days I have to be there.. well.. so far.. every thing is on the track.. well, all i can say is, I pray..

I'm so looking forward to having a holiday.. at least a 2 weeks break to go on a holiday.. Taiwan? maybe.. next year.. I always wanted to go.. saving money.. lots. for holiday.. and for future..

It's been a long time since I went KTV with gallen and gangs, also with yinhui anf kath.. well.. hope it will be soon.. cos I want to relieve my stress..

Dec 12 faster coming.. then all my event will be the end.. and i'm FREE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home