-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Thursday, October 09, 2008

updates...


counting down to 2 month to all my society end thier event.. been so stressed up last week and this week.. doin all the compilations, making overseas calls and calling to suppliers to zipped up everything.. hurry time.. faster come.. I NEED A BREAK!!!

sweetie's b'dae is coming.. we made a promised b4 not to buy any presents.. cos presents are a waste of time and money.. we rahter spent it on food.. leisure or holiday.. this year we are spending it on food.. I have made reservation for the both of us to have dinner on cruise.. well thanks to my job that i came to know about this cruise dinning.. It's Cheng Ho cruise.. jus $55 net per person.. I have done my homework.. It will be a 2 1/2 hours cruise and it will pass by Kusu Island.. and at 805 the is a performance name Sound of the Sea and aft that it will end with fireworks.. This is the 1st tym i planned dinner with my love one.. nv done b4 to the rest of the 5 guys before ben.. hmm i want to make it memorable for him.. is also part of paying back to him for being such a sweet boyfriend to me.. and alsonot having a decent celebration last yr.. which i was not prepared.. will take pictures and will definetly enjoy the night out together..


political issues are around the office.. i dun wan to talk bout it.. cos i dun feel like.. I rather have my mind and soul in my work.. that's the most impt and the 1st priority in this moment in time..


had company bbq last sat.. enjoyed it.. but was tiring.. also enjoyed lorraine's b'dae.. pictures are in my friendster.. all my colleagues.. that day was lorraine being a super star day.. she kept wanting to take picture.. she said we made her feel younger by 20 years.. haha.. I'm happy too.. cos 1st tym play tennis, but kana hit by meimei once.. the ball just came banging on my arm it was painfull.. VERY!! the second time was her bf i think.. near to the 1st injury.. dots! tennis was fun and exhuasting.. I also enjoy her shower.. it has rain shower.. handshower and side massage shower.. 4 shower heads splashing at u all at the same time.. SHIOK! i bathe for 1 hour.. agnes also, aft me.. meimei did not try cos she went to another bathroom.. all stressed washed away..


i've end with my updating..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home