-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Thursday, February 05, 2009

valentine's day is drawing near.. this year.. ben and I are not buying presents for each other..
because we don't wanna waste money.. we rather spent the money for entertainment and food.

well.. actually we dun need to make that day special because it's valentine's.. being with someone you love.. everyday is special..

I guess next saturday will be pack everywhere.. cos it's a saturday too.. sian.. i hate crowded places.. well what to do.. it's once in a year kinda thing..

this saturday.. goin to yinhui house for new year gathering.. goin to have pizza and playing card there..

I thought i have the inspiration to create a poem for sweetie.. but sunddenly dun have le.. hmm i guess the tv got me driftted away from my thoughts.. sorry sweetie nxt tym ok?


my 2 main goal for me is to go holiday.. thailand on my b'dae and taiwan end of this year! hope and pray i can make this 2 wishes come through

praying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home