-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Friday, November 24, 2006

so bored of the nail polish colours that i have.. haha.. i have so many kinds of pink.. bright.. pure ones.. light ones.. hmm.. gotta change.. i wan.. hot red.. dark purple... gold.. dif colours.. haha.. goin to be a bit daring and wild with colours now.. yeah.. busy week for me.. busy with filing.. handling my customers.. and close clients.. ya.. do the same things everyday.. busy think of love also.. haha... bro will nudge me when he's online... hey bro you always online at the wrong time xia.. i'm busy den you online.. i free.. you not online.. but hey.. cool man there's once i told you too.. i was thinkin when you coming online den pop out and nudge me.. haha.. so funny.. hey my testi.. wake up wake up.. give me my testi.. i also enjoy my weekdays this week.. wed.. met jasmin and bro.. was last min for me.. cos i acutally didn't have the mood to go out.. den min called at 6.. say was alone.. so i was like.. ok la anyway at PS very near my work place.. ya.. thurs went out wif novwell.. nothing much just had dinner.. hmm.. only 2 outings but i enjoyed..



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IXHFWiDWWE
(Liang Jing Ru - Qing Qing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home