-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Saturday, December 02, 2006

yo peeps.. today was great for me.. went shopping.. from bugis. to orchard to jurong to bukit pangajng.. so many places.. saw so many beautiful clothes.. still hunting for the right clothes for the up coming christmas party.. organize by.. min/me/faye... location- lot stock.. but still yet to confirm.. will be dicussing bout the theme... for now it will be black... excited.. party night out... yup.. i bought a top.. just satisfied.. slowly i'll change my whole wardrobe... i have clothes i bought overseas.. but nv get to wear them cos i was fat tt time.. haha.. now i've gone slimer.. i'll dig them out.. hmm.. tomoro goin to ssdc in the morn.. den meeting my cuz at grandma place.. aft tt goin dinner with my dearly sisters.. all 4 of us.. re-united again.. going to bring my digi-cam.. as i said.. i'll bring my cam anywhere i go now.. goin to take pics.. as much as possible.. den up load it up.. i'm young.. take more pics now.. dun wanna regret when i get old.. anyway takin pic is my fav.. yup.. smiling.. tt's my signature personality.. smiles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home