-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Sunday, December 03, 2006

yup.. a day of gers hang out.. and a busy day for me.. having hopping from one place to another.. almost gone to half of s'pore..



morning... was waken by bro's morning greetings.. den got up.. kinda lazy la.. cos i slept quite late the night b4.. but i told myself.. i can't be lazy anymore.. cos if i'm goin to be lazy.. i'm gonna loose anoher day to do my trial test and it's also equals to wasting another day of hope.. ya.. so dragged myself to wash up and got out of the house.. got to ssdc booked my time slot.. went up to the classroom.. sat outside.. took my book out to re-fresh my memories.. ya when it was time i wasn't nervous like the usual me.. ya.. log in with my password and started doin the test.. i was acutally hesitating to do the assesment or the trial test.. but den thoughts came again.. the word "don't waste time".. flashed.. and i selected theroy trail test.. i was doing non-stop.. cos the time was stressing me.. only 45mins.. i think.. ya.. cos i started slow at first.. ok i was at the final question and i had to click end test.. and while the system was marking my test.. i was closing my eyes and praying.. haha guess was i passed! so happy.. i just hate to see the word fail on the screen.. i've seen thrice.. so ya.. i proudly stand up.. swing my bag over my shoulder and walked out.. haha... action only.. i went to book my actual basic test.. i have another month to study and really get myself ready.. yup.. thanx cin.. i didn't know i could start booking my practical for the test drive now.. ok i say this once.. you tell me am i right.. while waiting for my basic.. i go book my practical.. den i do practical and advance together.. aft i pass my advance.. i do PDL den the final test is the traffic police one right? haiyo.. so confusing...



ok aft the ssdc thing.. got home changed and went to grandma house.. she's doin fine.. better den last week.. :) also went to furniture shop with my aunt.. and ya aft tt met my gers.. had dinner at THai Express @ Paragon.. erm food of ok.. but it was a bit slow la.. maybe it was dinner time and wat more is weekends.. so dun complaint la.. ya... oh ya.. one thing i was pissed off was at the toliet.. cindy i told you i'll blog it.. i hate goin of orchrd is also because of this reason.. the ppl hangin out there.. you know who are they? Rich ppl.. there was this ger came out of the toliet oh ya to be more specific.. she just bought a Gucci bag.. aft she wash up and all.. on the way out she turn her head and looked back.. with tt look trying to say " I'm rich" you all know la.. tt stucked up look.. oh i really hate it lor..hey.. orchard was a plantation or some forest long b4 we were born.. wow i'm impressed you can buy gucci in a forest.. shoo off la.. so wat if you all are rich.. as i say.. live life humble.. wat ever... hai.. anyway i enjoyed myself... ok den we went to AMK mac.. had ice cream.. ok is another sinful today.. goin to eat less tomoro.. laugh so loudly there almost became central of attraction.. haha.. took pics.. ya you all better dun up load my ugly pics.. esp tania.. haha.. no la.. haiya.. so ugly.. no pls no!!!!!



ok tired already.. dun want to type some more.. eyes itching and tired.. good nite peeps.. thanx for a good day gers..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home