-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Monday, December 04, 2006

shagged day.. totally went up side down to day.. got up at 610.. so sleepy.. so tired.. ya.. so fed up too.. my hair is out of plce today.. can't get the parting at all.. everythign just didn't came my way today.. hate mondays.. phones keepin ringing.. non-stop.. so many work.. ok not goin to blog about work.. cos nv like to blog about it.. well... not goin to bother anymore also.... just do my part.. i'm just goin to concentrate on my driving more now.. hey cin really thanx for telling me that i can start my prac now.. great.. i'm goin to book this sat.. ha..! den i'll be busy goin for my prac.. so happy... excited indee d... really can't wait to get my hands on the wheel.. haha.. dreaming now... :P busy with prac.. but dun worry.. i will not forget having fun too..


ok goin to trim my hair this thurs aft work.. getting myself set and pretty for christmas.. haha.. not tt i'm not but just wan to be prettier.. hey.. appearence always comes first when you see a person.. it judge what kind of person are you.. so i really mind how i look.. yup.. nothing much to blog.. everything seems boring today for me.. oh ya.. nick msg again.. he's bugging me help!! so irritating.. haiyo... but i nv reply now already.. seems very scary.. he seems to be despo.. ya.. he liked me before.. but.. i'm nv interested.. cannot make it la.. wat more he dumped novwell for no reasons.. it was a lame one.. so the more cannot make it.. hmmm.. ya.. ok i'll stop now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home