-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Sunday, December 31, 2006

ha.... just reach home from a looong day.. i shold say.. yea i mean it.. a long day.. just washed up myself.. well first and fore-most i wanna wish dear grace a happy b'dae.. erm you'll still at k-box.. yup.. thanx for everything.. let's start my routine today..


got up.. feeling lazy.. den laze in bed again.. haha...den wash up and off for work... i got to work quite early la.. around 7+ cos today was the closing for the month and the year too.. ya have to do my last report and stuff.. as usual i have to do the opening every morning.. ha.. blur me.. didn't bring my access card.. i only notice it aft i open the lock with the key.. i was like wat the hell... den i went down took a cab and head home.. the uncle also knew i forgot my stuff. wat a good guess.. haha.. ya i got back to work it was 8.. still got time to do my stuff.. ya.. den aft work met my gers.. i went shopping too.. alone.. :) i was ealry cos my boss let us off at 115pm.. ya.. met up my gers at 245 to 3 had ice cream & BK while waiting for grace..


grace came at about 4+.. she was totally dolled up already.. pretty i can say.. nv seen her in a dress for these years.. helped her to carry stuff to the hall of k-box.. den started with the decorations and blowing of ballons.. haha cindy and i blow the balloons instead of using the pump.. faster la this way.. we were blowing and choosing songs at the same time.. den singing the songs too.. haah ger we killed 3 birds with one stone.. haha.. ya the party all started 6+ to 7++... her guests comes more slowly.. den we stopped singing cos our junoirs came already.. we were busy chatting and eating.. yup... i had only a cup of beer just now.. den played 2 games of pool with ah pear and her bf.. i was partnering cindy.. ya.. den my third game i played alone with darren (i think) new found frend.. he was tania's frend but he know ah pear's bf too.. wah so complicating.. and wat a small world.. ha! ya gotta admit it.. spore is small.. hmmm cindy left at 10+.. tania and i sayed a while more aft she cut her cake at 1115.. plus photo takin session... ya.. took cab home.. oh.. i'm feelin so shagged now.. my eyes are closing and itching too .but my hair haven't dry.. haiyo...


ya meeting bro and min tomoro.. erm i think.. let me rest first ah.. den i can have energy with my nonsense.. haha.. hmm just a little small secret to share.. i'm having a crush on this guy i got to know.. ya.. haha.. a bit shy.. hmm just let it flow by itself.. wish me luck ok? good night peeps.. and happy new year..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home