-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Thursday, August 23, 2007

it's time to update...

will nothing interesting so far to update.. the chalet last week was fun but i missed most of it.. cos i was rather tipsy.. kinda miss it already... but i gotta admit that it was successful.. now wat i'm looking forward to is the sentosa trip nxt mth.. counting the days...


hmm... something rather good happen in my life.. good news in fact.. i've told my parents about me and ben.. they didn't say much.. and i took it as it was approved.. took up lots of courage to break the news to them.. they gave me advises and nagged a bit.. well... i guess they are happy. dunno la.. and they sai they are not ready to see him in person.. haha.. dunno la.. maybe it's their first time seeing their daughter's bf.. well.. see or dun see also nvm.. sooner or later wan.. like it or not.. i'm gonna be with him.. i told sweetie bout it.. and he's happy.. i guess i fulfuled one promise already.. do i still owe u any promises?
i'm happy


hmm everything is goin smooth.. be it me or ben in personal.. life is getting better.. for the both of us..

looking forward to the weekends.. and also my prac lessons.. vroom vroom...haha.. oh ya.. i dun stall my engine anymore.. hahaha... i drove very well last weeek.. wahahah... i'm proud of myself..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home