-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Monday, August 20, 2007

sweetie.. as i've told u, i have many things to say to you.. so here goes..

today is a day that marks exact date for being together for 2 mths.. thank you for filling many happy moments in my life so far..

we may have some disagreement sometimes.. but u are always patient and understanding.. i'm sorry for being stubborn at times.. like the situation that happen at the chalet.. i should have listen and not go over the border that makes me feeling awful mentally.. thank you for accompanying me .. and taking care of me.. the whole night.. sorry that u missed out most of the fun.. i promise and seriously i'll do it.. i'll nv drink again..


i hope i have done my part as ur gf well so far.. sometimes i think i've neglected wat's goin on and neglected ur feelings and taking it for granted.. i do think back of wat i have done.. and i'm sorry.. i guess i've not done enough.. i love you not only because i have feelings towards you but also the things u do that moved my heart.. sweetie.. u've never failed..


i really enjoyed moments we are together.. and i hate to part frm u.. i'll be thinkin of when can i see u again.. i jus hate it.. without u by my side seems to be so quiet.. i miss ur voice.. i miss u in general.. i'll be thinkin of all ur actions and expressions.. and counting the hours till i can see u again.. i just hate that but is a process we got to go thru..


i'm feeling guilty sometimes.. cos u have done so much to satify me.. treating me really like a princess.. and i'm like doin nothing.. for this i'm sorry.. and i'll do more to repay the lost.. i promise also not to speak bout him again ok? cos i've speakin about him some of the time.. sorry for making you wait.. waiting for my acceptance, waiting to see my parents.. i know u are looking forward to that.. it'll be very soon.. i promise


sweetie.. it's a never ending typing and i jus wan u to know.. i'll nv let go ur hand no matter how rocky the road in front of us is.. my heart will nv stop beating for u.. i'll do my best to satisfy ur expectations that u have.. i'm ready to give all my love and i will shower u with my love now and forever.. and i'll do the role well that i'm promoted to frm 20 june..

ur gf nw and ur wife in 3 yrs..



i love u... benny tan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home