-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Sunday, July 29, 2007

it's a wonderful sat for me.. apart from the angry post last night...


at work - i've given a new name for my work place.. north pole.. ha ha.. the air con is so damm cold la these days... due the the wet weather.. yes.. ppl will say.. " why not u jus adjust the temperature..?" sorry i can't the air con is central.. yup.. even if i wear an extr layer i won't help me to get warm.. haha.. lorraine and mei mei also were freezing the week with me.. ha ha.. we would find stuff to do.. and walk around to keep ourselves warm.. brrrr... hope nxt week the weather would get warmer a lil..


at ssdc- when ssdc for my practical lessons today aft work.. took cab down.. not because i was late but i dun wan to be late.. but i was good too.. cos i can book my next few lessons.. sad to say i only can book 2 lessons.. cos the first 2 sat's for Aug is fully booked.. so i can only book lessons aft tt.. oh.. goin to miss driving for 2 weeks.. the taxi uncle was talkin non stop while i was smsing jasmin about the the meet up session on tues... he went so many rounds which made me having headache for a while.. and it cost me almost $15 bucks for tt.. cos he went the extr a rounds.. have a quick bite b4 i start my lessons..


the instructor who took me was the same as last week.. a bit quiet and firm also steady.. and i finally got to drive the new car.. haha.. aft some lesson getting the old cars.. wasn't really used to it at first.. and also got problems changing gears.. but still drove smoothly.. passed my first 13 lessons.. haha.. finally i can go 4th gear nxt mth.. once again excited for my lessons.. counting the days..


aft lessons - on the way out.. i called sweetie to ask where was he.. as planned he suppose to meet me in ssdc but instead changed location we met at the interchange.. well.. it's alright cos he jus reached YCK when i called.. faye also called me.. but hang up the call aft i picked up.. called him back and we chated for 8 mins ++.. well bro.. we have lots to talk bout on tue..


as planned with sweetie.. we headed to Vivo city and sentosa for our goin today.. had dinner at this small cafe in Vivo.. den i suppose to buy a toy for my lil hamster Boey.. but didn't bought anything.. ha ha.. as we walked outside the open area of Vivo.. we saw cable cars.. i was jus kidding to take cable car in.. den sweetie said: ok lor we take cable car.. i was like, are u sure.. cos i can't remember how much it was.. but i came out to be quite a reasonable price..


it was rather romantic... only being us alone for the 1st time goin sentosa apart with the gang.. i wouldn't go much into details la.. cos it's rather private.. but happy to say i really enjoyed myself..


sweetie.. i really enjoyed myself today.. thanks for the laughter the whole night.. i was having cramps jus now.. thanx leh ( Benny says: " No Problem") ha ha our usual reply aft suaning each other.. ok i'll see u in 12 hours time.. loving u with every beat of my heart..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home