-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Sunday, August 05, 2007

it's another beautiful weekend for me.. apart from doing shopping for the past days.. didn't buy much stuff.. gonna control my shopping freak personality low this month.. ha ha..


well.. didn't did much yesterday... as usual met sweetie after work.. wanted to pray at the god of mercy temple nxt to my office.. but there were many ppl so we drop the plan.. but i'll pray there again aft work some day.. properly this week... had our lunch at BK... den bought my thumb drive.. didn't get to buy a pink one.. ha ha.. den went china town to collect my black pants.. cos i brought it for alteration..


it was a hot and lazy aftnoon yesterday.. so aft all the collection at china town.. i stayed the rest of the day at his house.. slagging the aftnoon away..



today is also goin to be a short weekend.. had dinner with cin.. shah... tania... of course sweetie came too.. D.S was absent.. cos wasn't feeling well.. hmm we ordered lots of food.. didn't finish all of it.. cos we were all full.. we just hang around den went seperate ways..


aft that.. sweetie and went bishan park for a stroll.. cos we were too full and it was still early.. out of tireness.. i was still ok.. cos i have him beside me... it was indeed a sweet night.. and a beautiful fulls stop for my weekend.


i guess tt's bout it.. gonna be another busy week.. as lorraine is goin out for a holiday to taiwan.. haaha.. which i'm still saving for.. tc peeps..




sweetie.. thank you for leaving a wonderful memory for me this week.. this week was one of those busy week we had.. but out of tt we still get to see each other almost everyday.. i'm glad that i recommanded u my client.. cos tt also created a chance for me to see u more often... and it's u are like part of my company.. haha.. hmmm.. well.. as promise, i will blog about what u did at bishan park just now.. to mark it as a foot print in our love journey.. u finally managed to carry me.. aft so many chance of me running away.. haha.. thanx for makin me giddy twice frm spinning.. well.. dear.. i love u more den anything in this world.. this love will live on as long my heart beats.. this week has been really sweet.. muacks!



* PS - dun mind the time.. cos it's and edited version frm the morning one.. thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home