-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Friday, July 27, 2007

i actually wanted to blog about how happy i was today.. cos i went shoppin and bought stuff.. but i guess forget it.. the happy mood is spoilt by the stupid borther of mine..



seriously.. i rather dun have any slibings.. it's like now.. he dun even bother if i am at home.. what ever do at home is wrong.. with his presence.. seriously.. i rather he stays out of my life and my surroundings.. he's takin every single air tt i breadth too..


hey.. chia weijian.. wat did i do? ya we quarrle 2 mths ago.. and i already step in to talk to u nicely and ask u stuff nicely already.. what's with the F*** attitude.. of bangin stuff and throwing stuff around.. not happy u say la.. daddy didn't teach us to ignor ppl when is talkin to u.. wat now.. treating me like ur enemy.. fine if u dun wanna talk... cos i dun wanna waste my breadth on u anymore from now.. it will kill my living time on earth..


for all... everything is my fault.. u not using computer.. i jus ask if i can use.. u angry.. i get scolding.. and ya everything also i start.. all the scolding is to me.. nagging is alos towards me.. so u tihnk u are a good brother.. well.. F***k.. my 2 close guy frends are even better off den u being a brother.. ask urself wat have u done as a brother to protect ur lil one.. have u ever done things to protect me? the ans is no.. never did u do anything to teach me on my road of growing up.. never did u once ask how was my life.. sometimes i really think am i a passer by to u.. so now i'm a pain in ur eye.. fine.. dun talk to me in ur life anymore., from now.. never start a topic with me.. cos i swear from now this moment.. i will never ever speak a word to u.. not even the start of the alphabet A.. u've tested me tolarance even i initiated to talk to u..


wat u wan is me.. leaving the picture frm ur sight.. well i'm sorry to say.. i'm not married yet.. and i'm sorry to say we are sharing the same room.. i'll be happy if u wan to leave first.. dun shed a tear for me if i leave this world first.. cos it's not worth... i'm no one to u anymore.. scram!


all my frens are good elder ones in the family.. faye is a good brother.... so click with his silbings.. jasmin is a good sista.. everything she does.. or whenever she goes shopping.. she will think of her lil sista.. always on the watch out of her.. tania is a goos sister.. even sometimes she nag about her sister.. grace is a good elder sista.. yinhui is a good sista.. daphne has a very good brother.. always cares for her.. sweetie is a good elder brother.. watchin out for his lil slibings.. why isn't mine like all the above.. i jus need my brother to care for me.. or even be like a frend of mine.. well heck it.. i'm not bother.. i have beautiful and wonderful frends with me.. and tt's enough..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home