-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Monday, September 03, 2007

i couldn't slp...

my mind i filedl with you.. even in my dreams.. that's wat kept me awake at this moment.. early in the morn...


tears filled my nights before i slp.... it nv stopped.. cos the pain was so deep.. with words that u said.. it didn't made me a ease... there are so much u could do.. there were so much promises u said to me before u left.. but never one was done.. i'm disappointed.. total disappointment..


i have so much to say... but i'm at lost. nothing can cheer me up.. only music can calm me down.. i can call u every now and den.. why can't u.. i can msg u every now and den why can't u.. i wouldn't bother how much my bill will go.. even if i was overseas.. i jus hate myself for falling in love.. cos i won't be strong..


a test to show how much i loved u? i guess my love level for u have reached the sky.. i guess mine is more den urs nw.. jus wan u back soon...


sweetie.. i wan u to enjoy ur holiday.. but wat have u done so far.. even if u were away.. nothing! where's ur msg to say u are ok? i have to ask? where's ur promises of calls? i have to start first.? i mean i dun mind.. but look at how many times i sent my msges.. and look at urs.. even if i were to be in holiday.. i will call every now and den.. cos i know and i can feel my love one is waiting for it.. i'm not tryin to comparing.. and i'm not tryin to make things worst.. well.. some way or other i maybe a fault.. i'm sorry... but all i did was because i mised u badly.. i realised that i really loved u.. even more... my mind is more calmed nw.. i dun wan any presents.. u are the gift tt i wan.. i'll pray for ur safety.. miss u sweetie... i'm sorry..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home