-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Sunday, September 02, 2007

it's about time to start my routine blog... updating my everday.. for the one i love... for him to know he's been missed by me every moment..


it's time to be sentimental in my blog once again.. i dunno.. i jus like the soft side of myself.. i can think better and also to think wat i did wrong on the day.. hmm.. too much happinest he brought to me... too much till i dunno the feeling of pain.. hurt.. saddnest.. and the worst part to tear.... tt's wat i hate most.. cos i can't stop my tears once i start.. well.. i tear again today.. at his house.. tt was my 5th time.. lookin at the time on the wall... brought me many tots of how my days will be without him.. physically in spore tt is... well.. i know 1 phone call is nv too far away.. but still the fact is that.. he's still in the other part of the world.. miles away


i'm not tryin to make it as he's nv coming back... well i guess.. i'm really fallen in love again.. and tt really straighten out how deep my love is towards him.. though i cannot compare with a weighing machine.. but i know he loves me more... for tt i really thank god for leading to the path to meet me..



One heart..
that is planted with the love that was given by you
that stoods with ur soul...
that love will endlessly flow in
that only have ur name written on it

that is only beating for you


One Mind..
thatwill nv stop thinking of you
that will nv stop with the images of ur laughter & expressions
that the feeling of misses will nv stop
that have u in it


My soul is connected to urs... i'm startin to grow wiser b'cos u taught me to..


u taught me to be in love again..
u are my everlasting sunshine... everlasting loved one..
u are the reason for me to stand tall again..
one that i can rely on.. live with.. and give my all...


i'll be counting to the days, and hours.. awaiting to see u again.. we will get thru..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home