-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Currently now i have my deepest feelings of love when i'm listening to this song from ronan keating.. the sound-track from the movie Notting Hill.. cos this is the song that keeps benny singing in the car when we bought the wedding edition cd that was released not long ago.. we bought it cos most of the love songs are what we liked.. but nothing beats this one.. i jus miss him singing this one.. the lyrics of the said song is so meaningful.. those kind of of swett and simple words to make it all beautiful...


everytime i listen to those love songs.. it'll jus make me think of the past when we jus got together.. i'm not working today cos i'm still on mc from the gastric pain.. some side effects is still in my stomach.. totally laszy to go to work.. i so feel like telling my boss to jus let me stop workin from tomorrow.. i still got about 20 days more to go.. so tired.. jus hate it when i'm always being depend on.. even when i'm on mc.. totally tired..

i really miss him now.. feel like crying out loud.. but he said I'm a big ger nw.. i should cry for nothing.. but the feeling jus sucked when u really think of somebody an u cannot se him at the point when the thoughts are running wild..

dear.. i've not been writing messages to you frm here.. cos I've learnt to express my words thru speech when i see you.. but i jus wan to tell u i miss you.. i'm so bored at home.. even more bored when i dun see your messages or hear ur phone calls.. I really wish i could be around you 24 hours.. but i can't.. but i always wanted to ask you a question.. am i really the one for you? i dunno jus wan to ask.. it hurts to ask you this question nw.. not meaning anything .. jus wan to hear the most truethful answer when i see you.. I can tell you now.. and I'm confirmed that you are the one for me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home