-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Saturday, May 24, 2008

it's been a very fruitful day for me. had a wonderful time

it's benn so long since i went shoppin str8 aft work today.. @ orchard! dun ususally do that cos. 1. the weather is very hot.. 2. benny hates shoppin.. it's not his cup of tea.. if the top tt i like is expensive he will say not nice la.. or dun suit me la.. if he thinks it's ok.. i will know, cos his ans will be ok lor.. haha. but today.. i base on my own judgement.. i bought a pink top.. finally i got my pink moto back.. it's been a long time since i wear anything pink. We also saw some spore celeb performing outside taka. I also sign up for facial trial and sweetie bought a flower for me.. they are selling flowers to raise funds for the china earthquake.

i'm also glad cos aft 8 years of depart.. i finally found my 2 other sisters from sec school.. yes i'm glad and happy to say tt yh and me finally found janet and nora.. i was overjoyed and almost wanted to cried out of happines when yh told me that she found nora today.. it was planned to make a return trip back to imm this week.. i had to acc benny.. so i kinda regret not goin. sorry yh!! we actually made a trip down on monday to find nora but she wasn't workin..

To everyone who knows nora.. she's doin fine.. she's married and pregnent for 6 mths.. she will be due this august.. i really can't wait to see her.. i feel like huggin her tied.. my mum was also askin me about her.. cos she is the one whom my mother also cared for when i was in sec sch.. cos she was frm a poor family like me.. and sometimes if my aunt give me colthes i'll share with her.. nora.. i'm very gald tt yh and i found u.. we missed u so much..! i cannot be more thankful for my b'dae wish.. thanks to god =) counting down to august to see u and ur new born..

currently i'm busy fixing up a puzzel that benny bought.. it's micky and minnie getting married in a church with all the other disney characters witnessing them.. it's very beautiful.. the background has all the fairy tales.. like cinderaller.. beauty and the beast etc.. so nice.. we din almost 1/4 of it.. i cannot wait for it to be done.. so exciting.. haha.. well i did most if the fixing... nvm.. i enjoyed it.. :)

guess tt's all to now.. i'm almost booked for all weekends for the mthof june.. so busy.. 1st june shoppin and early celebration of my b'dae with daphne and yh.. weekdays i'm workin till 9pm.. 6 june my b'dae sweetie dunno bringing me where aft my work.. 8th june.. my facial in the morning, acc dear in the aftnoon, evening dinner with faye and adrian/jasmin, 15 june sentosa.. left the end of june.. except for sweetie.. i'm not been booked yet.. hha.. busy me.. well take care peeps and dun forget.

GREAT SINGAPORE SALES IS NOW ON!!! Start your shoppin.. dun stop.. dun think too much.. like it buy it.. aft tt earn ur...money back.. this dun come often.. shop till u drop...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home