-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Friday, May 02, 2008

well.. another lazing day for me.

Having my holiday breaks and it's coming to an end soon.. what's left is 2 days. Today i'm doin practically nothing.. apart from housework.. well i gotta sa that i did enjoyed my hoilidays to the fullest.. at least not to the max.. if not i'll drop dead.. ha ha..

acutally didn't much things la.. jus enjoyed myself sleepin till aft 8 or sometimes even aft 9.. i think i'm slowly getting rid of the habit to get up @ 7am.. great.. panda eyes go away..!! my skin is getting rather dry and alot of black spots these days.. i made a very big desicion to give up my gucci bag tt sweetie was goin to get me and choose for a facial therapy.. which i think is wat i really need at this moment.. i'm upset with my face.. i'm goin to do my makret reseach with 3 main beauty salon.. 1. Adonis 2.Bioskin and 3. Coslab. Which ever that can give a good price and has impressive politeness i'll go.. hmm sincerity ma.. right.. not tt i'm diff to handle.. haha..


starting work on the 5th of may.. kinda excited.. cos get to meet new ppl.. dunno how the work load will be like.. but anyway i have confidence tt i can handle it..

I went for my scope the day before.. It was horrible.. they do the scope when i was awake.. I felt terrible and cried while they were doin.. so painful!!! u can feel the scope in the stomach spinning when the doc twisted it.. i fasted for 7 hours for this.. but it was for a good cost.. I'm fine.. dun worry.. now waiting for my radiography which is this coming 22 may and back to see the doc on 24 may.. i think nothing is wrong.. doc said maybe it was jus a stomach flu..

hmm last thing to update about me.. i'm startin to do excercise this week.. jus went gym @ hougang with yin hui yesterday.. and i also bought skipping rope to do skipping every morning.. i realise i'm getting fatter during shoppin when i was in a changing room.. well this is better den skipping my meals like before.. I really must take care of my body and health.. i dun wanna die too early.. i still wanna see my future grandson get married.. haha.. tt's how long i wanna live.. longer the better..

hmm nothing to update le.. tc peeps!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home