-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Monday, April 21, 2008

what's goin on man.. I'm was just trying to help.. was my help useless.. ?

I just dun want a innocent ger to follow my foot step when i was @ her age.. having a bf @ the age of 13 is crazy.. what do they know about love at tt kinda age.. kiss.. hugs.. holding of hands? these are just the surface of love.. love covers everything beside those.. it covers 3 c's care concern and commitment.. well sir.. if u dun wan.. dun fine.. i'll wash my hands off.. dun come to me and say something bad have happened to her.. i'll say.. serve her right.. u know me.. i won't pity ppl who are not meant for it.. i've regret alot in my life before.. i jus dun wan to see tt happen again.. good luck on tt den

am i not sensitive enough.. to know how u feel? sometimes i agree i neglect a lil.. but i didn't mean it.. i've done so much for you.. change alot for you... did so much for you.. helped u in many ways.. i told you.. i'll be there no matter wat happens.. i'll take every quarrel is my fault.. ok it's my fault.. for eveything..


i'm lost with words.. i jus dun feel appreciated.. i'll be fine with tears..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home