-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our relationship has never been perfectBut our love has always been trueThats why no matter what obstacles life throws usI will never give up on you.

We've been through some difficult timesThat now remain in the pastIt's what happens from here on out that countsBut it will take both of us to make it last.

You have done some hurtful things to meAnd I have done the sameAnd yet here we are hand in handContemplating all the joys that we behold in all our future days.

Regardless of all the tears I have shed and the pain we have both feltIt's you and only you that can make me smileAnd its you that knows how to erase a frown from my faceAnd these are the memories I'll cherish even after I die.

You have truly changed my lifeIn ways you can only imagineGod brought you into my life at the perfect timeAnd you have made my life complete and i hope I have completed yours too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home