-c0loUr$ of m¥ £!f€-

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

had compliants about not updating myself.. haha..

ok ok.. actually nothing much to update.. still the same.. as happily in love as day one.. hmm my weekends are spent mostly on movies.. cos ben and i make it a point to catch a least 1 movie per week.. yup.. we collected many movie tickets. I've actually seal them up in our lovely photo album.. =) i keep them very safely.. not 1 will be missed out.. yup! and not forgetting fishing.. yawn! haha.. no la acutally i enjoyed it also.. as an audience.. we will go with his colleague Han Cheng.. sometimes Chole will come too.. jus last weekend we went together and had our dinner cum supper at Simpang Bedok... which made my sweetie a bit pissed off from the waiting time.. I can even see fire blowing out from his ears.. haha.. well.. when food was served.. he was smiling and laugh.. wah liao.. like li boy xia.. haha :P

I got selected for a job.. happy as i am.. it the Plaza Singapura one that I went.. my office hours now has been changed.. 11am to 9pm.. and weekends 9-2pm.. so cool.. I get to avoid the traffic jam and human traffic in the morning and goin home.. haha.. and if benny comes to pick me i think he will avoid the ERP also.. Wahaha.. big savings!! actually both of us are in a process of saving money together.. yup.. for our big day.. yup.. wat to do.. my expectation is very high.. must be high class.. haha..

well.. goin to take my medical result tomoro.. guess everything will be fine.. den another 1 more week to be in BSP.. hahaa.. new future.. new pay.. new colleagues.. new work.. new challenges.. new everything. haha.. ok nothign to blog le..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home